Iron & Air x URAL Giveaway
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Iron & Air Magazine (in partnership with URAL) is offering fans the opportunity to WIN a customized and accessorized 2015 2WD
Ural Gear-Up. To enter into the draw for this prize, go online to http://goeverywhere.ironandair.com and complete your
details for a chance to win.
The prize will be given with a verified New Hampshire title, however final registration and approval by
the winners local regions Department of Transportation and any modifications required for road
worthy approval will be at the cost and digression of the winner.
If the winner cannot pick-up the prize (located in New Hampshire, USA) from Iron & Air Magazine, we will package and ship the
prize for an additional fee that must be paid in full by the winner prior to shipment.
Any taxes or financial liabilities that arise as a result of the winner taking delivery of the prize are the
responsibility of the winner and NOT the contest promoters.
Complete review of the terms and conditions below is required for entry.
Complete Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition ("Competition") is conducted by Iron & Air Magazine, 834 Elm Street, Manchester,
NH 03101 in partnership with Irbit MotorWorks of America, Inc (Ural IMWA) and will be referred to as ("Promoters")
for the duration.
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. All entry
instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to individuals who: (i) accept the terms and conditions and follow the
requirements detailed at goeverywhere.ironandair.com; and (ii) are not employees of the Promoter or
any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and (iii) are not
a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee
4. Competition entry commences at 00:01 hrs on 15 Aug 2015 and closes at 24:00 hrs on 10 October 2015
("Entry Period"). Except as otherwise stated, all times are in Eastern Standard time.
5. Except as otherwise indicated, all amounts stated in these conditions are stated in US dollars.
7. To enter the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must during the Competition Period do one or more of
a) Use a compatible browser to visit http://goeverywhere.ironandair.com ("Competition
Website") and follow the directions to complete the online entry form. To obtain an entry into the
Competition, the Eligible Entrant must fully complete the entry form (required fields) and agree to the terms and
b) Use a compatible browser to Log onto their Facebook account and visit www.facebook.com/ironandair ("Facebook Page")
and "Like" the Facebook Page (if they do not already "Like" the page).
9. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, an Eligible Entrant will receive the following number of entries
into the Competition, depending on their manner of entry:
a) Total of one entry for completing the online entry form (whether via Facebook and/or the
Entry Website); ad that Eligible Entrant will receive a total of one entries into the Competition.
10. All Eligible Entrants must ensure that the Promoters receive their entries during the Entry Period.
Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of
submission by the Eligible Entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete,
incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any
telecommunications service or equipment.
11. The Promoters may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made invalid if the entrant
tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an entry that is illegible,
incomplete or not in accordance with these conditions.
12. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries including an Eligible Entrant's
identity, eligibility, age and postal address, and to disqualify any entrant who has breached the entry
criteria explained in these Terms and Conditions.
13. Eligible Entrants must submit their internet entries manually. The Promoter may reject internet
entries if it reasonably forms the opinion that they have been entered using automated entry means or
by use of a competition entry service.
14. Cost of entry via the internet is free, but internet connection and usage rates may apply. All entrants
should obtain details of such costs from their service providers.
DRAW AND PRIZES
15. The random draw for the Prize will be held at 12:00 on 15 October 2015 at 834 Elm Street,
Manchester, NH 03101.
16. The first valid entry drawn will win the Prize ("Prize winner"). The Prize is a 2015 Custom URAL 2WD Gear-Up with additional prizes of (1) NEMO Equipment Galaxi Tent, (2) NEMO Equipment Verve Sleeping bags, (2) NEMO Equipment Astro Sleeping Pads, (2) NEMO Equipment Fillo Sleeping pillows, (2) Hennessy Hammocks, (1) Go Pro Hero 4, (1) Goal Zero Venture, (14) Good-to-Go Meals.
18. The Prize is valued at $20,000 NOT including taxes.
The Prize is valued as of 15 Aug 2015. The Promoters take no responsibility for any variations in the Prize
value due to exchange rate changes or otherwise.
19. All additional options, petrol, licensing and all other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the
prize are the responsibility of the winner. Shipping and handling if the winner is not able to pick-up the
Prize from Iron & Air HQ 834 Elm Street Manchester, NH 03101, will, for a negotiable fee, break down and package the
bike to be shipped at the expense of the winner.
20. Shipping and handling if the winner is not able to pick-up the Prize from Iron & Air Magazine,
Manchester, NH 03101, will, for a negotiable fee, break down and package the bike to be shipped at the
expense of the winner. The promoters are not liable for any costs associated with the collection of the
prize. Any costs will be at the winner's expense.
21. The prize may not be transferred or substituted except at the promoter's discretion and subject to
state or territory legislation. Save any stated cash component of the prize, the prize is not redeemable
for cash. However, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value due to
prize unavailability. Any tax on the prize is the responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice
should be sought by any person participating in this promotion.
23. The Promoters shall not be liable for any costs associated with the prize before or after the delivery.
24. The Promoters shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant
or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered
or sustained as a result of taking and/or using any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded
by law. The Promoters shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise
interfered with due to problems with the Internet or telecommunications services. No responsibility will
be taken by the Promoters for any incomplete, late, lost or misdirected entries.
WINNERS OF THE PRIZE
25. The Prize winners will be notified by email at the address provided by them in their entry.
26. The Prize notification will state the Prize that has been won and will include instructions as to how
the Prize winner is to claim the Prize and establish his/her entitlement to it.
27. The name of the Prize winner will be published on Iron & Air ("Facebook") and ("Instagram") and via ("Email")
on the 15 October 2015.
28. The name of the Prize winner will be published at the Entry Website within 12 hours of the
Prize being won (including if the Prize is won under any redraw under condition 31), for a period of at
least one week.
29. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if
the Prize is: (i) not claimed by the Prize winner within 3 months of the draw for the Prize; (ii) the Prize
winner cannot be contacted via the methods set out herein after reasonable attempts; (iii) forfeited for
any reason; or (iii) the Prize winner is determined by the Promoters to be ineligible, the Prize will be
awarded to another Eligible Entrant in a redraw for the Prize. Any such redraw will be made from a pool
of entries comprising all those entries that were originally eligible to win the Prize. Any such redraw will
commence at 12:00 on 15 October 2015 at 834 Elm Street, Manchester, NH 03101. If there is a redraw, the name of the winner of the redraw will
be published on Iron and Air ("Facebook") pages on the 15 October 2015. The Prize
winner will be notified by email via the address provided during entry.
30. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any
way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer
bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoters reserves the right to cancel, terminate,
modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have
issued permits for its conduct.
31. The Promoters assume no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the
operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Eligible Entrant
whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or
internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or
unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical
malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv)
any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering
this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); (v) any delay in
delivery, or failure of safe delivery of the Prize.
32. All of the Promoters' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the
Promoters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
33. The Prize winner consents to the Promoters using their name, likeness, image and/or voice
(including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times without
compensation, financial or otherwise, for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter
and/or any of the Promoter's products. And when applicable, to have the Prize for showing and viewing
by the public at future motorcycle events.
PRIVACY AND MARKETING CONSENT AND DISCLOSURE
34. The entrants' personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoters to enable it to
administer the Competition and publicise the Prize winner. Subject to conditions 35, 36 and 37, entry
into the Competition also entitles the Promoter to market its products and services to the Eligible
Entrant. See condition 35 for more information about the Promoter's marketing. Each Eligible Entrant
agrees that they must provide and/or maintain their consent to receive marketing communications from
the Promoters for the duration of the Competition Period. This is required to ensure that Competition
entries are properly recorded, processed and the winner can be drawn.
35. The personal information of the Prize winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of
the Competition, including the Competition administrator, Prize suppliers and deliverers, and to
regulatory authorities. The Promoters will disclose the Prize winner's first, last name and state and city
which will be published via Iron and Air.
36. The Eligible Entrant also understands and agrees that the primary purpose of collecting information
about the Eligible Entrant’s to enable the Promoter to contact the Eligible Entrant at a later date (by any
permitted means including email) to market its products and services. If an Eligible Entrant does not
provide accurate personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win
online at ironairair.com/privacy-terms-and-conditions. If the Eligible Entrant would like to access or
correct the personal information that the Promoters hold about them, or if the Eligible Entrant wishes to
opt out of receiving the Promoter’s marketing communications after the end of the Competition Period,
the Eligible Entrant should inform the Promoters by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
write to the Promoters at the postal address in condition 1.
37. All entries become the property of the Promoters and will be entered into a database. Information
resulting from the Eligible Entrant’s entry and participation in a promotion is used by the Promoters and
its agencies associated with the Competition for the determination of the Prize winner. Information
about Eligible Entrants may also be used by the Promoters, its agents, contractors and related
companies, for the purposes of planning and product development. By applying or participating in the
Competition, Eligible Entrants consent to these uses and disclosures of their information.
38. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The
information an Entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and
Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the
Promoters and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury
which is suffered or sustained by an Entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including
taking/use of a Prize) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoters reserve
the right to modify the Terms and Conditions in order to comply with changes to the Facebook
39. Authorised under Permit No. ACT TP 12/02180, NSW LTPS/12/04788, SA T12/1086, VIC 12/1389.